If the Stars Could Communicate If the Stars Could Communicate

Pretty great stuff! I really like how the track evolves softly and slowly. Great tunes, perfectly fitting to and into each other. The only thing I see here, which maybe could be "improved" (doesn't need to be improved), was the part after 4:15. Somehow I expeted the final part, something powerful, maybe a full saw "crying" a melody to the track. I mean, it's still perfect as it is, but this would be another kind of perfect in my opinion xD, I just missed the "finish line". Anyway, great track! Thanks for showing us.

Keitomine responds:

I just decided to keep it simple. I might edit the track, like there's something about the beginning melody that makes me want to change it, but I like how it is right now.

A lot of times I forget that less really is more, and try to add so much that I overwhelm myself.

Edit: Also I noticed you had commented on another one of my tracks last year. Nice to see you back!

Paris in Flame Paris in Flame

LET IT BURN! LET IT RISE! FORGED IN THE HEALING FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION! (great track, totally got me)

Agitat0r responds:

Let the fire rise. Burn for the insurrection. Vive la revolution.

Thank you very much for your review.

[Uplifting Tech] Center Mass [Uplifting Tech] Center Mass

Absolutely my type of trance. Great tune. :P

Keitomine responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. :D

Enchanted Forest Enchanted Forest

The pandas convinced me. :D

Sweet little track. Could be the intro for a huge soundtrack. Very lovely, didn't even know how to improve it.

Xsalvaz responds:

Thanks! I was thinking about video game trailers whilst creating it :) I added some on the end, hopefully the audio will update soon ^~^ ~x

With God's Love anything is possible [ogbonna] (ii) With God's Love anything is possible [ogbonna] (ii)

Mmmmh really like that one. I don't know about your equipment and surely know it's just a matter of taste, but maybe you'd like to try giving a greater reverb and some stereo-enhancement to your instruments. I made such an attempt with your track, just to see the outcome and really liked the result. Had something fuller and sounded a bit dreamy. But not that your work is bad in some way, I wont reach that beautiful quality of composition/arrangement in a century. Just typed this, because I always have the feeling of an "uncut diamond" when I listen to some of your piano tracks and wanted to mention what I think about it, in case you didn't already thought about it yourself. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

Anything is Possible with God's Love Anything is Possible with God's Love

Mmmh. I always loved your piano works. But somehow I don't like the drum-bongo things. In my opinion they don't fit into your beautiful piano arrangements. But maybe it's just a matter of taste O.o

Crystal &amp;lt;&amp;gt; Ballad Crystal <> Ballad

I'm actually surprised how well the chip-tune fits to the piano O.o Wished this one were longer, but it's still great.

The Musical Journey SUITE The Musical Journey SUITE

Perfect composition. A great symphony, perfect arrengament of instruments. Very lovely. I love it :D

The Quietlands The Quietlands

One of the greatest tracks I heard in a long time. Thanks for sharing!

Neon-Bard responds:

Thank you! I appreciate that. :)

My Last Bonus Level My Last Bonus Level

Wow, really great work! I love it. 5/5!

Mattashi responds: